Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

respectful

I'm a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes and just like its creator I'm against all reproduction of the actual comic. Ever wonder why there's no C&H merchandise?

Anything but the comics would destroy the Calvin World. I was surprised to see that your interpretation of the comics was very tastefully and respectfully done. You tried to captured the style , although it really showed only in the later scenes. Thankfully you saw no reason to give Calvin a voice. That would have been a terrible mistake. I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work. Maybe even a little story.
I had trouble placing the music- I think it didn't fit. Keep at it!

danomano65 responds:

i completely understand. i love the comics. I don't want the image to change. I would never give a voice to the character, it'd never be given justice. I honestly made this cartoon for a girl. It's just a short thing. I don't plan on making an episode or series. It was just a lot of fun to make.

The adventures of Baxter The adventures of Baxter

"Oh ma god,This is the greatest day of my life"

The Voice of baxter carried this whole movie. And thus it was extremely funny. I did not like the forced British accent of the rabbit and the drawings could have been better.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Wanna watch it again?

"Wanna watch it again? " That was the funniest part in the whole thing. :D
Other then that it was ok.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Nice one. I always loved the tank logo and your film made it come alive for me. Funny as hell and awesome setting. Lets hope you make a series out of it. Rock on!

Tsunami - How U Can Help! Tsunami - How U Can Help!

Oh shut up already.

Der Führer Der Führer

Brilliant!

my battlefield my battlefield

Good job.

6 O'Clock News 6 O'Clock News

I despite rap music, i really do. But that was funny as hell. Animation was cool and the song was original!

Goomba Vol. 2 Goomba Vol. 2

Great and loved it!
When I smashed this guy over and over again in Mario64 I somehow knew that he would join the darkside.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Very smooth animation, nice graphics, awesome blur effects. Well done Mr Luis!