Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

A great playable game.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Even better then the previous version.Refreshing and challenging! And you just have to tell me the name of the soundloop that plays while you wrestle. PLEASE!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

Very awesome gameplay graphics, and animation. Just that this is too cool for bush. I dont think he would have the guts to fight it out like that. :)

Playable Tank Demo, V10 Playable Tank Demo, V10

Well the engine it self has potential , no doubt. Yet it was a mistakte to release it in this state since you cant do anything. Even for a techdemo this was too weak. Add enemys, borders, shooting, and mission goals and it will be a great game.

BrianSexton responds:

> Even for a techdemo this was too weak.

The portal is not exactly overflowing with playable vehicles that feature independently rotating turrets that can be off-center of their bases, but remain snapped in position--with a floating targeting reticle remaining properly positioned to boot--no matter how the vehicle and its turret are moved about. And then there is the fact that the tank can drive in any direction instead of the usual four directions and the fact that to accomplish that, I wrote all the code myself; I did not just cut and paste code into this like some of the little tutorials say to do and I think my understanding of my code and the trigonometry behind it shows in the results. Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback, though.

Flashforbeginners: CLAY Flashforbeginners: CLAY

Well i think anyone should know how to do that, the dumbasses that dont might acctually find this usefull. BTW the track by blur is called Song #2, fix it.

Americas Army Flash BETA Americas Army Flash BETA

Yeah this is basicly AA all over . But the fact that it reminded me such much of AA is acctually prove that you have done a great job.

Squirrel Squash Squirrel Squash

Garnicht ├╝bel. Auch wenn bei mir was nicht mit der score anzeige geklappt hat und ich immer 0 hatte. Ansonsten sehr actionreiches spiel!

Wargames 1983 Wargames 1983

Not bad, my score was 146659 and im on place 4 in the highscore.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Kickass! Awesome idea, extremly well executed.
But i had some problems with the code though when i tried loading my song it said invalid data :(
its a cool song maybe you can check it out.
3---3---6-1---1---1---1---1-119-9---88881---1---55556-6-6-9 9-----------------------------------4---4---4---4---1-1---1- --1---4---4---5-5-bbbbbbcb---------------------------------- ---------7-7-4-4-7-7-a-a---8-6-7-7-7-7-1---7777a------------ ----------------
i think my ending rocks! lol. man this was fun.
Great job!

Evil-Dog responds:

Spaces are inserted into the datastring copied in people's review...remove them to load it properly, I added a warning in my description for that matter.
hey nice song dude !
thanks for the review

Zwill(Game) UPDATED!! Zwill(Game) UPDATED!!

As cute as can be.
It was really a fun game, I liked the music and
the mouses voice was brilliant. Controlls were
abit weird(in comparison to the console games), but this is flashs fault. Your work has payed off!