Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

respectful

I'm a big fan of Calvin and Hobbes and just like its creator I'm against all reproduction of the actual comic. Ever wonder why there's no C&H merchandise?

Anything but the comics would destroy the Calvin World. I was surprised to see that your interpretation of the comics was very tastefully and respectfully done. You tried to captured the style , although it really showed only in the later scenes. Thankfully you saw no reason to give Calvin a voice. That would have been a terrible mistake. I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work. Maybe even a little story.
I had trouble placing the music- I think it didn't fit. Keep at it!

danomano65 responds:

i completely understand. i love the comics. I don't want the image to change. I would never give a voice to the character, it'd never be given justice. I honestly made this cartoon for a girl. It's just a short thing. I don't plan on making an episode or series. It was just a lot of fun to make.

The adventures of Baxter The adventures of Baxter

"Oh ma god,This is the greatest day of my life"

The Voice of baxter carried this whole movie. And thus it was extremely funny. I did not like the forced British accent of the rabbit and the drawings could have been better.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

Wanna watch it again?

"Wanna watch it again? " That was the funniest part in the whole thing. :D
Other then that it was ok.

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

A great playable game.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Even better then the previous version.Refreshing and challenging! And you just have to tell me the name of the soundloop that plays while you wrestle. PLEASE!

Bush Shoot-Out Bush Shoot-Out

Very awesome gameplay graphics, and animation. Just that this is too cool for bush. I dont think he would have the guts to fight it out like that. :)